1. Your Name: Anne Elizabeth
2. Your Nickname: Anne, A.E., Anne-ime, kitty
3. Your Birthday: May 21, 1983
4. Your Age Now: Eighteen, nearly nineteen!
5. Your Location: At my computer, hugging a pillow.
6. School Grade: College freshman.
7. Sex: Female.
8. Zodiac Sign: Taurus/Gemini, I'm on the cusp.
1a. Real Hair Color: Light brown, what color it is seems to depend on what light you view it in.
1b. Current Hair Color: The same. I don't dye.
2. Eye color: Brown!
3. Skin color: I'm so pale, the American Cancer Society wanted to use me for a "don't tan" type presentation for Prom-age kids.
4. Height: Officially, I am a full five foot four!! (Then why is it I still can't reach the top shelf ...?)
5. Shoe size: Varies. Usually 7 1/2 or 8.
6. Do you care about the way you look?: Yes.
7. Do you get tanned?: Sometimes. I burn more consistently.
8. Do you have big ears?: Nope.
9. Do you have contacts or glasses?: Yep! I'm blind as a bat without 'em. ::peers at you::
1. Coolest: Probably Erik. And definitely Bara. I mean, come on! She sends me links to download Gackt talking about guitars and underwear!
2. Weirdest: Stacey, or anyone who wants to kidnap me and take me home.
3. Funniest: Vash the Stamped ... er. >.>;
4. Shyest: Me, myself, and I.
5. Happiest: Barbara, Erik
6. Ditziest: ::waves hands in the air:: Me! Other friends agree.
7. Meanest: Nobody can be mean to me and be my friend. ^^
8. Sweetest: Emily, Erik
9. Sluttiest: This is not an area which I inquire into.
10. Smartass: Charles. He's Satan after six.
11. Best personality: Erik, because he's the only one I know of who dresses like a watermelon, and Scott because he's so much like me. ^_- Bara too.
12. Nicest Girl: Beth
13. Nicest Guy: To me, Scott, Erik, Mark
14. Freakiest: Kelli (it's the dreadlocks!), Mag
15. Best Friend: None at the moment. ^_^
16. If you could meet one person in the world, who would it be?: Scott.
17. If you could meet (re-meet) any dead person who would it be?: Abraham Lincoln. I admire his intelligence and droll sense of humor.
18. Do you rank your speed dial in order of fav friends? I don't use speed dial. I don't even use the phone on a regular basis.
19. Who do you go to for advice?: No one ...
20. Who knows ALL your secrets?: No one. Although this could change. ^^
am i a...
1. Wuss: In LoZ, very much so.
2. Class Clown: Nope.
3. Goodie 2 Shoes: For the most part, yes.
4. Daydreamer: Yep! ^_^
5. Drunk: Never.
6. Freak: The insult that rankles me most.
7. Bitch: Sometimes. ^_^
8. Angel: Sometimes. ^^
have i ever...
1. Eaten an entire box of Oreo's?: No. x_x I don't really like Oreos.
2. Gotten in a car accident?: No, but nearly all my family has, so I figure it's just a matter of time.
3. Watched "Punky Brewster"?: The opening sequence scared me, so I changed channels.
4. Hiked a mountain?: Well, depends on what you call a mountain.
5. Death Valley on horseback?: Nope.
6. Stayed home on a Saturday night just because?: Why would you go out?
this or that
1. Paper or Plastic: Paper to draw on, plastic to carry in.
2. Deaf or Blind: I'm already partially deaf. ^_^
3. Truth or Dare: Truth.
4. Night or Day: Night.
5. Beavis or Butthead: Neither, they're both idiots.
6. Ocean or Pool: I've never seen the ocean proper, so I can't say.
7. Cake or Pie: Either. ^^
8. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
9. Cats or Dogs: Cats! Except for my insane one.
10. Love or Lust: Both, although neither lasts and committment is best.
11. Pancakes or French toast?: French toast. ^_^
12. Bitter or Sweet: I have an incurable sweet tooth, so the answer should be obvious.
13. Silver or Gold: Silver.
14. Smoker or Nonsmoker: Non-smoker.
15. Diamonds or Pearls: Emeralds.
16. Hugs or Kisses: Both.
17. Bacon Bits or Croutons: I love eating the croutons straight out of the bag. >.> They never make it to a salad.
18. Shaken or Stirred: Milkshakes!
19. Taco or Burrito: ::has an elementary school flashback:: Taco taco, Bell! Ding dong.
20. Complex or Simple: Either until I get annoyed.
21. Armageddon or Independence Day: Independence Day. There is no frickin' wind in space, dammit!
22. Batman or Superman?: Batman.
23. Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch: Doritos? Either!!
24. Sun or Moon: Moon, unless I'm cold, then I'd prefer the sun.
25. X's or O's: Depends on who's winning the Tic Tac Toe game.
26. Ice crushed or cubed: Cubed.
27. Showers or Baths: Showers, but long baths are nice. ^_^
28. Ketchup or Mustard: Ketchup, as long as it isn't sodium free. That stuff is nauseating.
in the past week have I...?
1. Cried?: No, I don't believe I have.
2. Not known the answer in class?: It would have helped had I been paying attention to what we were talking about.
3. Cut your hair?: Nope.
4. Worn a skirt?: Yes.
5. Worn a tie?: No.
6. Been mean?: No.
7. Been sarcastic?: No, of course not. : P
8. Gone for a walk?: No.
9. Gone out for dinner?: Does the cafeteria count?
10. Met someone new?: Yes. ^_^
11. Taken a test?: Not in class.
12. Talked to an ex: Yes.
13. Missed an ex?: No.
14. Hugged someone?: Virtually ...
15. Kissed someone?: Nope.
16. Danced with someone?: ::sigh::
17. Had a nightmare?: Nope, although I did have a mucked up dream about cosplay with a green towel that turned into a wig. o_o
18. Fought with your parents?: Nope. ^_^
All right, off to class I go.