(... uh ...)
1. The Whistle Pigs (only because I worked at the events ...)
2. The Michiana Alumni Band
3. My high school band ...
4. I saw the security guards for Sugar Ray ...
5. I'm sure I've seen somebody else, but the names escape me at the moment.
10. ... why did the band question have to be number ten?
9 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Watching the rest of Kenshin!
2. Updating Hammerspace! (Soon ... ::cough::)
3. Anime cons that I may never attend!
4. Reading the rest of "Soul Mountain" and beginning "The Tale of Genji"
5. ... going back to school. >.>;
6. My new big dorm room at school!
7. Being a decent artist someday!
9. Fruit Rollups! (Yes, I'm struggling here ...)
8 THINGS I WEAR DAILY
1. My baggy boy's carpenter jeans.
2. Flip-flops (or toe socks, depending on temperature).
3. An assortment of underclothing as the outfit makes necessary. (That was an unduly complicated way of putting it ...)
4. My watch!
5. Two beaded bracelets, one red, one purple. Until they break, they shall "grace" my wrist and make clacky noises!
6. My glasses. ::blind as a bat::
7. One of my multitude of shirts (today I've got a lovely ash blue tank top on with sage trim. : P)
8. Lipgloss (currently watermelon). I love the flavored stuff!
7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
4. Your Average Data-Inputting Desk Job (or Boredom)
5. Egotistical martyr-dom
6. Rumors of untruth.
6 THINGS I TOUCH EVERY DAY
5. Computer and Related Gear.
5 THINGS I DO EVERY DAY
4. Tell people how to commune with corn (or how to live with it, at least).
5. Turn on Lights.
4 [groups of] PEOPLE YOU'D WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH
1. Some old AGV pals.
2. Some select Internet pals.
3. My IRL friends.
3 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
2 OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT
1. "My December," or whatever it's called.
2. "Butterfly" from DDR Third Mix
1 THING I COULD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH
1. My computer! (So I edited the question, sue me. I don't think all of us have answers to that one, lol)
And Silvermask, 500 hacking attempts?? If it was done by one person, then that's ... rather sad ... and if it was done by many folks, then cripes, I guess maybe your domain name has some sort of symbolism that we don't know of. o_O I guess that explains your hit counter ... they must have been reloading the main page over and over to see if they succeeded. ^^;
I was going to write about my temporary job, but I don't care enough about it at the moment, other than yes, I do remember how to play Solitare, and hah, Sarah, I won my first game in. Then I quit, because I wanted to end on a high note. ^^;
::screams random spoilerific Kenshin comment:: AUGH! THEY PASSED RIGHT BY EACH OTHER!!! THEY WERE LIKE FIVE FRICKIN' FEET FROM EACH OTHER AND THEY DIDN'T SEE EACH OTHER!! THAT'S HORRIBLE! KYOTO IS AN AWFUL PLACE!!! AUGH! >.< ::cries::
::cough:: I'm fine now ...