01. Which side do you sleep on most comfortably? I actually tend to sleep on my stomach, usually with my left ear (the deaf one) down to the pillow.
02. Are you a morning person? I'm only a morning person in the sense that I stay up sometimes until four or five a.m., but not a morning person in the sense that I like to wake up in the morning to see the sunshine.
03. Do you talk in your sleep? Not on average.
04. Do you snore? No, but I do grind my teeth. I've severely chipped almost all of them. ^^;
05. Drool in your sleep? Not when I'm semi-conscious, no.
06. Wake up sucking your thumb? Never, but I have woken up to blood sometimes.
07. Sleep with stuffed animals? I always have, and always will until someone replaces my Fluffy.
08. Curl up in a fetal position? Yes.
09. Toss and turn a lot? Yes. I've also been known to kick people on occassion.
10. Things you think about before you go to sleep? None of your business. ^_^
01. Do you always use a fork and knife? If the food requires it.
02. Messy eater? Sometimes when it doesn't matter, but otherwise my mother has trained me well.
03. Favorite food? Macaroni and cheese, chocolate, mashed potatoes, Cheezits, Fruit Rollups.
04. Do you chew with your mouth closed? Hell yes. I hate the sight of people chewing with their mouth open.
05. Annoying habits like crunching on ice? I have an obsession with Cheezits, Fruit Rollups, and juiceboxes.
06. Do you brush after eating? Only if I can't get the taste of whatever it was I ate to go away (mostly a problem with green onions).
07. Do you put your elbows on the table? Only at school or when I'm done eating.
08. Least favorite food? Most vegetables, tomato aspec, marinated carrots.
09. Lactose intolerant are you? Lactose intolerant I am not. Do or do not, there is no try.
10. Do you really eat at the dinner table? Yep.
Finish the rhymes in your own style:
01. Roses are red, violets are blue? I like cheese, and you do too.
02. Old Mother Hubbard went to her cupboard to get her poor dog a bone? Wasn't the cupboard empty?
03. Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock? Next scene, Jack Sprat could eat no fat, and his wife could eat no lean. So, between them both, they licked the platter clean. Three blind mice. Three blind mi ... I recall not liking enforced play participation in elementary school. Gee, wonder why?
04. Peter Peter, pumpkin eater had a wife and couldn't keep her? So he gave her away.
05. All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey? And the sky is graaaaaaaay, lalalalala, on a winter's daaaaayyy ... ::sings along with the Oldies::
The most important things:
01. Astrological sign: Taurus/Gemini. I'm on the cusp!
02. Do you really believe in astrology? Considering that my first encounter with them was on the staff of the high school paper and the guy who wrote the "Talkin' Smack" column was making them up next to me as a fellow editor typed them in, not really, no. (And LOL, I just found one that said for Taurus, "You are a Communist.")
03. Signs you are most attracted to? Stop, Yield, Goose Crossing
04. Mother's astrological sign? Cancer.
05. Father's astrological sign? Libra.
06. Right handed or left handed? Lefties rule!!
07. First thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? How unlikely it is that they will ever notice me too.
08. Could you love someone with no arms and legs? In a more motherly than romantic sense, most likely.
09. Pet's name? Mitzie, the insane Siamese cat. I didn't name her and I don't own her, but she lives in the same house.
10. Would you try to keep a wild animal as a pet if you could afford one? No.
11. Thing you like most about yourself? ... let me get back to you on that one. o_O
12. Are you addicted to Livejournal? No. I use it more now that AGV's gone, though.
The not so important things:
01. Did you laugh today? Yes, but it wasn't a kind laugh.
02. Did you cry today? No.
03. Did you smile today? No.
04. Did you hug someone today? No.
05. Did you want to hug someone today? If the opportunity presented itself and the subject were willing, sure.
06. Were you sad today? Not really.
07. PMS? Not at the moment.
08. Taking medication? I forgot again last night, but I should be. ^^;;;
09. Did you feel itchy today? No.
10. Feel stupid? Not today, but I feel stupid frequently. ^_^
11. Boxers or briefs? I like to wear boxers as part of my pajama ensemble.
12. How many days until your birthday? Too many ... Christmas is closer.
13. What do you want? Either anime or money.
14. How many candles will be on your cake? When the next one rolls around, the big 2-0.
15. What time is it? 5:24 p.m.
A few more things...
01. What is your LJ user name? abiona
02. Why do you call yourself that? My first major role-play character's name is Abiona Apara (I no longer RP her, but apparently others have taken her over). Abiona means "born on a journey," and Apara means "one who wanders." Since the username sakaki was taken, I needed another one and that's what occurred to me. : P
03. Favorite person on Livejournal? All my friends! ^-^
04. Favorite community? I've posted most frequently in the RagnarokOnline community, but the Cosplay one is nice too.
05. Quiz whore? You've got no idea ... ::eyes quiz journal:: Actually, I've been thinking about deleting that poor quiz journal. ^_^ It just takes too damn long to update and load (LOL).
06. Cam whore? Photography, yes.
07. Comment whore? I like to comment when I've got something to say, and I like it when people comment. ^_^
My mother had better not come home and be angry to find me online (I just got here, for Pete's sake!), because, unlike usual, I have been productive. I have:
- "found a place for everything and put everything in its place" in the messy bathroom
- Put clean dishes away
- Reloaded the dishwasher and started another cycle
- Put new clean dishes away
- Reloaded the dishwasher again
- Vacuumed the entire first floor with the exception of my room
- Put together a poster
- Brought my plastic storage cases upstairs from the basement
- Sorted my dirty laundry according to color
- Started a load of laundry (purples, my favorite)
... among other things. So I did do things today, dammit!